Saints Row Xbox 360

Shihad

I bought this and am 40 % way thro after playing for like 5 or 6 hours over the weekend.
Its all right, pretty much the same as the Grand Theft series, but the mini missions you do are sometimes fun and interesting.
And then some are just boring.
Hopefully theres a twist and it becomes more exciting, other wise i wouldn't recomend buying it, maybe renting it for the weekend

Hmm...glad I read this, because I was thinking about picking it up. I'll rent it instead.

E said:
Hmm...glad I read this, because I was thinking about picking it up. I'll rent it instead.

Good idea its a fun game to play..... to kinda kill time til Dead Rising comes out in New Zealand.
Some of the missions are pretty original like a guy getting dangled out of the car, and your trying to get him to talk by driving fast and avoiding the cops (which is the hard part)
But its the poor man Grand Theft Auto.
Grand theft should steal some of the features that you can do in Saints row

Be the bad guy sandbox games are the boybands of the videogame world. They're horribly formulaic...uninspired....silly to begin with.....and will never live up to the original.

If GTAIII is the Backstreet Boys of sandbox games..........then Saint's Row is the O-Town of them.

Driver is the New Kids on the Block of sandbox games. Even after all this time...........hangin' tough. 8)

I played the demo of Sains Row...Wow, amazing physics. It's awesome, I just punched all the people in the street, so funny. When I buy a Xbox 360 this will be a priority.
Now my priority is to find a job so I can get money for my consoles.

I have saints row. I'm only 10% done. Why so little? I've just been robbing stores and doing side missions for cash and have bought and customised all the best cars from the car dealer as well as some other ones. Herse is my fave it is just so wrong and yet funny to "pimp my herse" :lol: :lol:

but seriously yes it's similar to gta but it so much better. Derailing trains , customising cars , making your character look like you! and alot more. it is a great game. only problem i have is it never finds other players on live (i think it might be uk has no servers up yet)

I have saints row. I'm only 10% done. Why so little? I've just been robbing stores and doing side missions for cash and have bought and customised all the best cars from the car dealer as well as some other ones. Herse is my fave it is just so wrong and yet funny to "pimp my herse" :lol: :lol:

but seriously yes it's similar to gta but it so much better. Derailing trains , customising cars , making your character look like you! and alot more. it is a great game. only problem i have is it never finds other players on live (i think it might be uk has no servers up yet)

How does the game work online? You guys have a mission or its just deatmatch in the city?

How does the game work online? You guys have a mission or its just deatmatch in the city?

So far I don't really know. I think its a gang war pvp type thing and other game types but since i cant connect to any servers on that game i'll have to wait for uk servers to get working or if they already are figure out that is the only live game i've gotthat i can't connect too.

Latest posts

Back