USM question marks

Issued

All right people. Let's ask each other every single question mark left on our mind.
Here comes my questions

What does the clones have to do with oscorp?

Since he has been bitten by two different vampires , what will Ben Urich become? Human again? A vampire? A ghoul? Or totally somethingelse??

What is the thing on the roof while Iron man and Nick Fury were talking to Elijah Stern?

Any chance elektra will survive that thing on her head?

Where the hell did felicia go?

What happened to the Iron fist , i haven't seen him after the warriors event , will he be a part of Ultimate Knights?

How could that weird guy at the molten man concert get a spidey costume , while the actual spidey can't?

What happens to harry osborn now?Another therapy?

What does it's time for parker to say goodbye to his abilites mean? Does shiled have the power to stop Parker from being spidey (fury did that a little on venom storyline)? Why haven't they done it yet? What's fury's great plan for parker? Ultimates?

Issued said:
All right people. Let's ask each other every single question mark left on our mind.

Why?

Everything.

Since he has been bitten by two different vampires , what will Ben Urich become? Human again? A vampire? A ghoul? Or totally somethingelse??

A mother****ing snake.

What is the thing on the roof while Iron man and Nick Fury were talking to Elijah Stern?

A mother****ing snake.

No, she's gone for good.

She's dead as well.

What happened to the Iron fist , i haven't seen him after the warriors event , will he be a part of Ultimate Knights?

Of course. The Ultimate Knights are ****ing awesome. Why isn't there seven ongoings about them right now?

How could that weird guy at the molten man concert get a spidey costume , while the actual spidey can't?

Because there's an online site where you can order them from, and everybody knows about it except Peter.

Bendis said he's going to be the new Carnage.

What does it's time for parker to say goodbye to his abilites mean? Does shiled have the power to stop Parker from being spidey (fury did that a little on venom storyline)? Why haven't they done it yet? What's fury's great plan for parker? Ultimates?

Fury wants Peter as his bait when he has to fight off those mother****ing snakes on the mother****ing plane.

Issued said:

Oscorp actually has a blood sample from Peter so this probably comes into play somehow.

No he is human because Morbius sucked the vampire "poison" from Urich's neck.

A Slayer robot.

Most likely

Home?

He is playing Chinese checkers with Shang-chi :D.

He is a ninja?

We will see in "Death of a Goblin".

Ultimates? Most likely. Everything else? Ask Bendis.

thank you veery much thor for your answers.i guess a few questions will be replied by bendis himself :)

at least i guess he will have a better solution than ,sending felicia home , and chinese checkers player iron fist :):)

In the beginning of issue #98 Jonny Storm sees the Scorpions' face but when Peter takes of his own mask he says "hey I know you" shouldn't he have said that when he saw Scorpions' face?

DGspider-fan said:
In the beginning of issue #98 Jonny Storm sees the Scorpions' face but when Peter takes of his own mask he says "hey I know you" shouldn't he have said that when he saw Scorpions' face?

hey good point. unless johnny is a total idiot, he should've put two and two together.

darkspider16 said:
hey good point. unless johnny is a total idiot, he should've put two and two together.

Johnny *IS* a total idiot.

Ok here one that bothers me. Kingpin is a big dude, I mean really big. I think he's human but why is he so massive then. He can crush a mans head with his bare hands but he has no super powers, what's the deal?

DGspider-fan said:
Ok here one that bothers me. Kingpin is a big dude, I mean really big. I think he's human but why is he so massive then. He can crush a mans head with his bare hands but he has no super powers, what's the deal?
Some people are just BIG. Don't question it too much.

McCheese said:
Some people are just BIG. Don't question it too much.
Ok but the guys' fingers are just ridiculous. Not that he couldn't pay someone to do it for him but he would never be able to type or dail a phone # ever.....

DGspider-fan said:
Ok but the guys' fingers are just ridiculous. Not that he couldn't pay someone to do it for him but he would never be able to type or dail a phone # ever.....
You've never met someone that has huge hands? I've got a freind, aptly refered to as Big Pete. I honestly don't know how he types...

DGspider-fan said:
Actually, they make a special stick for really fat people. I saw it on a very special episode of Maury.

Baxter said:
You've never met someone that has huge hands? I've got a freind, aptly refered to as Big Pete. I honestly don't know how he types...

Can Big Pete palm a watermelon?

McCheese said:
Actually, they make a special stick for really fat people. I saw it on a very special episode of Maury.

A stick!!? I bet Kingpin owns one then.......

It was a special stick on a very secial episode? LMFAO I'm truly sorry I missed that one.

DGspider-fan said:
It was a special stick on a very secial episode? LMFAO I'm truly sorry I missed that one.
They had to rip out the wall of this woman's house to get her out. She was BIG. Like almost Kingpin-big, but probably not Kingpin-strong (see I'm on topic).

Latest posts

Back