Spider-man Series

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Source: The Hollywood Reporter August 2, 2006

The Hollywood Reporter says Sony is creating a new animated Spider-Man series:

Sony Pictures Television is becoming the first major television studio to enter the direct-to-DVD market for series. SPT has launched Culver Entertainment, a company focused on developing and producing drama, comedy and animated series exclusively for DVD and international distribution. The first project under the Culver Entertainment banner will be a new animated Spider-Man series. The first 13 half-hour episodes of the show are expected to be released next year.

I hope they dont screw this up. They have a chance to make a show that can rival the DCAU. But they won't

will this be a direct to dvd series 2 of the mtv spider-man? Because I loved that show.

If not then I hope it dose not tie in to movies so it can be like 90s but better

sjmole said:
will this be a direct to dvd series 2 of the mtv spider-man? Because I loved that show.
God I hope not that show was horrible (animation was great though) I hope this will be based on Ultimate Spider-man

Why can't they put the old school Spider-man series on DVD from the 90's(if it has been done i'm sorry, we don't have it in New Zealand, only a few dvds with a couple of episodes on it)

Shihad said:
Why can't they put the old school Spider-man series on DVD from the 90's(if it has been done i'm sorry, we don't have it in New Zealand, only a few dvds with a couple of episodes on it)

Same for xmen

Hibiki said:
Shihad said:

Same for xmen

It's called ebay my friends.

Random said:
God I hope not that show was horrible (animation was great though) I hope this will be based on Ultimate Spider-man

That would kick arse

sjmole said:
It's called ebay my friends.
well those arent official, just some people burned episodes on dvds. I think the rights to distribute it are messed up

Random said:
well those arent official, just some people burned episodes on dvds. I think the rights to distribute it are messed up

I know they are fakes but still worth getting.

I got spider-man 90s + x-men 90's and got spider-man Unlimited free. Cool offer dvds worked great me likey lol

Shihad said:
Its called i live in a different country with a different DVD zone

I want them to release a set for New Zealand
Well, the fake e-Bay ones aren't region encoded since they're more than likely VCD burns... Just like the hong kong region free bootlegs for anime series, but without the pretty packaging.

i hope that this is the season 2 of the MTV series i taped every eppisode and i think ive watched them 100000X actually just last nite i came to cope that it was over and it ended with him quitting as spider-man and i thought it was a suiting ending but still left me wanting more

Baxter said:
Well, the fake e-Bay ones aren't region encoded since they're more than likely VCD burns... Just like the hong kong region free bootlegs for anime series, but without the pretty packaging.
Yeah but i want a legal copy, with commentrys and all that (and pretty packaging)

Spade said:
i hope that this is the season 2 of the MTV series i taped every eppisode and i think ive watched them 100000X actually just last nite i came to cope that it was over and it ended with him quitting as spider-man and i thought it was a suiting ending but still left me wanting more

Me too loved it. I bought the dvd of it had to import it as it wasn't out in uk at time. I got the dvd then BAM 2-4 days later uk ones came out -_-' its a consipracy.

But as much as i loved mtv one I wish they would make season 2 of spider-man Unlimited. I loved that show. I want to see how the hell they stop the city of syibiotes. If spider-man makes it home. If they can really 100% stop the beastials.?

One question thou. There are beastials in 90s x-men cartoon. are they somehow conexted to the ones in spider-man unlimted?

sjmole said:
One question thou. There are beastials in 90s x-men cartoon. are they somehow conexted to the ones in spider-man unlimted?
Not really, probably both are based on the same thing thou

Random said:
Not really, probably both are based on the same thing thou

ah cool. Just if i remember corectly the guy who created them in x-men looked just like the guy who made them on unlimited. It's one of those things i never noticed till watching the series after seeing other stuff. But your proberly right they just ran out of ideas or somethin

Animated Marvel isn't that good.

ProjectX2 said:
Animated Marvel isn't that good.

Agreed. DC has written the book on how to animate your comics.....and make it good.

I said it before and I'll say it again...all you fanboys who say the 90's Spiderman or X-Men cartoons are better are plain out retards. I mean that. Not a single Marvel episode can hold a candle to just 10 minutes of anything Timm has created.

Victor Von Doom said:
Agreed. DC has written the book on how to animate your comics.....and make it good.

I said it before and I'll say it again...all you fanboys who say the 90's Spiderman or X-Men cartoons are better are plain out retards. I mean that. Not a single Marvel episode can hold a candle to just 10 minutes of anything Timm has created.
I agree, I love the 90s marvel cartoon but the DCAU really pulled off something special that may very well still continue. I wish marvel would follow their example in their upcoming animations

Victor Von Doom said:

That may be true..... but i still want the Spider-man 90's series on DVD cause i grew up with that, trying to watch a episode on Saturday morning, before i went to play soccer, and tape it if i had a early game

Latest posts

Back