Over the hedge.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I saw this movie today OMG it's funny and kinda cool.

Not going to anything away but you HAVE to see this.

Ice said:
Saw it today (on bootleg). Pretty cool movie.

A 3/5 I give it.

LOL same way i saw it.

I also saw disney's the wild.

The wild is ok but oviously just disney's answer to madagasca.

I loved over the hedge thou. The scene where they hit a turtle with a hocky stick :lol: :lol: :lol: what can't be cool about that?

Give me Disney's PIXAR or give me death!!!!

I cannot stand all these other CGI films. Stuff like Madagascar, Over the Hedge, Hoodwinked, SHrek, etc. They're all just horrible. And not just graphics-wise.....I mean in terms of storytelling, voice acting, etc.

If PIXAR is the Coca Cola Classic of CGI animated films....then all these other films are Wal-Mart's SAM Cola.

Ugh.....

sjmole said:
I also saw disney's the wild.

The wild is ok but oviously just disney's answer to madagasca.

Actually, Disney started production on The Wild way before Madagascar, yet production took longer (which I think is evident), so, in some ways, Madagsacar is Dreamworks answer to The Wild. This happened before with A Bugs Life and Antz. Antz was released a few months before A Bugs Life, yet Pixar spent more time on their film.

roguefan said:
Actually, Disney started production on The Wild way before Madagascar, yet production took longer (which I think is evident), so, in some ways, Madagsacar is Dreamworks answer to The Wild. This happened before with A Bugs Life and Antz. Antz was released a few months before A Bugs Life, yet Pixar spent more time on their film.

Ah cool.
I just figured disney did a nock-off but it's cool

I think I may like this cartoon, to design of the character strangely reming my of cartoons from when I was but a wee lad.

I haven't seen this one yet, but it looks interesting. I love how people are calling it an allegory to immigration and therefore protesting it on principle, which is a hot button issue in the US right now. Very few people I've met were aware that it was based on a comic strip.

MaxwellSmart said:
I haven't seen this one yet, but it looks interesting. I love how people are calling it an allegory to immigration and therefore protesting it on principle, which is a hot button issue in the US right now. Very few people I've met were aware that it was based on a comic strip.

I didn't know it was based on cartoon strip either :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
Give me Disney's PIXAR or give me death!!!!

I cannot stand all these other CGI films. Stuff like Madagascar, Over the Hedge, Hoodwinked, SHrek, etc. They're all just horrible. And not just graphics-wise.....I mean in terms of storytelling, voice acting, etc.

If PIXAR is the Coca Cola Classic of CGI animated films....then all these other films are Wal-Mart's SAM Cola.

Ugh.....

Pixar are the shiznit.

Latest posts

Back