A Dilemma

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I have, and for a while, a comics dilemma.

Man, that sounds nerdier than I thought.

Right now, I buy all the Ultimate comics in trade, as well as the Runaways digests. I download everything else.

I'd like to stop this, mainly because I feel the quality in the Ultimate books is running out and my likes are increasing in other areas of comics.

Should I continue to buy the Ultimate books and download the other comics, or just drop the books I dislike (which means I won't be a completist anymore), and start trading the ones I download and like now?

ProjectX2 said:
I have, and for a while, a comics dilemma.

Man, that sounds nerdier than I thought.

Right now, I buy all the Ultimate comics in trade, as well as the Runaways digests. I download everything else.

I'd like to stop this, mainly because I feel the quality in the Ultimate books is running out and my likes are increasing in other areas of comics.

Should I continue to buy the Ultimate books and download the other comics, or just drop the books I dislike (which means I won't be a completist anymore), and start trading the ones I download and like now?

Depends on what you expect.

Do you think the quality will pick back up? Because if so it might be worthwhile to keep up with what's going on in the books.

Completism is highly overrated. Why spend money on something you hate*?

* says the guy who bought Ultimate Iron Man and will buy Ultimate Iron Man 2. I RUN AN ULTIMATE SITE! I HAVE AN EXCUSE! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!

*ahem*

Sorry.

Latest posts

Back