does anyone like the dragonball franchise?

a fan

Does anyone like the Dragonball franchise. I do but i would like to see it continue. It hasen't been on in Japan for about 9 years now and I think Japan should see some new dragonball. i would love to see some new dragonball as a matter of fact.:D hopefuly they will get their asses moving and make the 4th dragonball series about Goku kicking *** and taking names from the milky way to the other side of the universe and everywhere in between with an SSJ5 to boot as well as SSJ 6,7,8,9 and they should just keep on going. :twisted:

Just think of how much money it will make because if pokemon and gundam can stay on the air forever and have new anime series so can dragonball

I like the show, but not anything after the cell saga it just got pretty gay. I'd like to see them make a spin-off nsame type of fighting and physics just start back at the basic level, they could set it in the future or make it its own universe. A few years back Fox did purchase the rights to make a live-action movie, so there's that possibility

I love the show. It got me into anime. I just watched the perfect cell saga yesterday. I don't think they should continute it. It had a perfect ending with GT and the GT movie.

I think DBZ could be considered the "gateway" anime. Its what first turns people on to it. But I think if they had a completely different realm, like a human kid who can do th kame hame wave and go super saiyjin and thats it, create a brand new plot. cause I really enjoy the physics of their fighting

The show just got to the point where one fight was 10 episodes of this...

"Now I will show you my TRUE POWER, RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Narrator:Next time on Dragon Ball Z!

"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

"...AAAAARRRRRRRGGHHH."
"That's impressive but now its my turn! RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Dragonball was okay, Dragonball Z rocked, and Dragonball GT sucked.

Hard.

If spider man can go on 60+ years with the same main character so can dragonball with the same main characters and continuing their stories

a fan said:
If spider man can go on 60+ years with the same main character so can dragonball with the same main characters and continuing their stories
Yeah but it would suck, who would be able to chanllenge Goku? I had the idea of continueing it like 200 years into the future where the tale of goku is a legend and center around an inspiring youth with a competitive spirit... and maybe show Dante looking old like Kami and have the dragonballs and goku show up towards the end of the series, nbut basically a new character with new stories and enemies

Not exactly my type of anime. I prefer anime shows that are more down to earth, and people who don't have godlike powers blowing up landscapes and planets every episode. I actually like episode long fights, since a lot of anime writers actually do well in building tension instead of boring the viewers from the lengthy battles.

booooo!

Pokemon was a better show than DBZ, and that says a LOT.

(that is all I have to say)

Meh....

The show had it's moments. Certain episodes were good...others (and by other I mean A LOT) were a waste. I could care less about the story...I watched it for the fights (whenever they got around to it).

BOOO!
You guys are all older than me and you've watched pokemon.

When I was in with 5th grade I used to love dragonballz. Looking back on it the same **** happened in every saga. It's dumb

Iceshadow said:
The show just got to the point where one fight was 10 episodes of this...

"Now I will show you my TRUE POWER, RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

"...AAAAARRRRRRRGGHHH."
"That's impressive but now its my turn! RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

This sums up every episode....................ever.

Victor Von Doom said:
This sums up every episode....................ever.

And they usually have Vegeta saying how he will be more powerful than "Kakarot". :D

Latest posts

Back