Ultimate Fire

Hawkeye101

Here's an Ultimate X-Men idea. Sunfire, Magma and Pyro are all fire-baised mutants who belong to a fire-based mutant gang in harlem. When a member of the brotherhood makes a tender offer to the fire gang to join, they're is a shism in the gang with Sunspot and Magma on one side and Pyro on the other. The gang war has the NYFD running everywhere and Xavier thinks it's time to send the X-Men. Apon arrival, Jean convinces several of Pyro's gang to let up, since thy're amazed with her phoenix powers, since it looks like fire. This infuriates Pyro and he leads the rest of his crew to destroy the Fire department to 'send a message'. The rest of Pyro's gang gets killed in the onslaught of SHIELD and X-Men intervention,and Pyro is taken into custody wherein Mastermind helps him escape. I hadn't decided as to wether or not Sunfire and Magma should Join the X-Men.

Hawkeye101 said:
Here's an Ultimate X-Men idea. Sunfire, Magma and Pyro are all fire-baised mutants who belong to a fire-based mutant gang in harlem. When a member of the brotherhood makes a tender offer to the fire gang to join, they're is a shism in the gang with Sunspot and Magma on one side and Pyro on the other. The gang war has the NYFD running everywhere and Xavier thinks it's time to send the X-Men. Apon arrival, Jean convinces several of Pyro's gang to let up, since thy're amazed with her phoenix powers, since it looks like fire. This infuriates Pyro and he leads the rest of his crew to destroy the Fire department to 'send a message'. The rest of Pyro's gang gets killed in the onslaught of SHIELD and X-Men intervention,and Pyro is taken into custody wherein Mastermind helps him escape. I hadn't decided as to wether or not Sunfire and Magma should Join the X-Men.

yes! sounds coo... i mean hot!! and iceman get killed by the fire gang! (i realy dont like iceman, and this sounds like a good way for him to go, they can bury him next to Hank)

Last edited:
robje said:
yes! sounds coo... i mean hot!! and iceman get killed by the fire gang! (i realy dont like iceman, and this sounds like a good way for him to go, they can bury him next to Hank)

Yeah... this just shouldn't be done.

Sounds cool, but I just find it hard to believe that a group of fire based mutants live that close to each other. And the gangs seeing Jean and going "OOoo pretty fire." But hey, people are idiot so its all good.

I would actually like Sunfire better as a villian, but as for magma and pyro, i coulnt care less...cool idea, It would be fun to see how it played out.

Latest posts

Back