Iron Fist

I know i'm probobly alittle late on this one, but i just wanted to know what other fans thought of Ultimate Iron Fist, personally I thought he kind of sucked, and he shouldnt have been some criminal, I think Iron Fist is an underrated character who has a pretty interesting origin which some writeres seem to forget when they write a book he is in.

the_Iron_Knight said:
I'm pretty sure he was, in his first pannels wasnt he being released from police custody

That's after the Spider-Man 1/2 issue.

I hate Iron Fist. I've always hated him. I always thought he was wack, since way back in Marvel Comics Presents (the two-sided comics) when he used to be an extremely boring who gives a f*ck recurring character, like every month. And his costume was a green v-neck t-shirt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited:
Synch said:
I hate Iron Fist. I've always hated him. I always thought he was wack, since way back in Marvel Comics Presents (the two-sided comics) when he used to be an extremely boring who gives a f*ck recurring character, like every month. And his costume was a green v-neck t-shirt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's great.......

Seriously---Boo'ing people is making a comeback. Now if only the word "Fresh" would come back.

Latest posts

Back