DC: One Year Later discussion (Spoilers!)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
So, don't think anyone has posted this, but there's previews up at Newsarama.

Aquaman looks awesome. As for Catwoman and her baby... ugly. And Hawkgirl just looks weird. :?

Re: DC: One Year Later previews

So Aquaman is Sinbad.

Selina's baby had better be Bruce's, but it's probably gonna' end up being some lame throwaway character's kid.

Aquaman looks good, but I'd really rather pick it up in trade. Of course DC would have to trade it in the first place...

Not intrested in Catwoman.

Hawkgirl just isn't the same without Carter. And I loved the last Hawk team, so this one can't help but dissapoint me.

I'm not a DC fan. And I was really looking forward to OYL so I could start following some series.

But none of these made me wanna check out DC. :(

So Firestorm is still stupid (bring back Ronnie!).

JSA...eh, not much has changed.

Green Arrow intrigues me.

It seems so logical for an urban vigilante with wealth to become mayor, though. How awesome would it be if Bruce Wayne became mayor of Gotham? He could do it easily, and that way he could truly have control over the streets and stop all crime.

Doc Comic said:
It seems so logical for an urban vigilante with wealth to become mayor, though. How awesome would it be if Bruce Wayne became mayor of Gotham? He could do it easily, and that way he could truly have control over the streets and stop all crime.

It is logical, but I doubt that stance would work for Batman. they've spent too many years establishing how corrupt Gotham is for one man to go in and sort it out.

Plus Bruce is far too arrogant to consider any route other than the one he's taking could work.

I HATE this Catwoman and Baby plotline. It just sounds so lame and such a lead-up to a disaster for the character.

I'm getting such a bad feeling that the baby will end up being adopted out/killed/abandoned/etc... making Selina a *insert appropriate expletive here*... or something...

Pregnancy storylines are NEVER good. They make me sick. :evil:

So the new Blue Beetle is like Spider-Man (teenage everyman has great power thrusted upon him) meets Iron Man (crazy *** armor) with a dash of Dr. Fate (mysticism).

I wanna' know how Supergirl goes from where she is now to being in Kandor with Power Girl to being in the 31st century.

Also, the Legion must really be begging for readers if they have to pull something like this.

And... 52.

That looks awesome. I really liked the Black Adam and Ralph pages. I loved the Questions. "I can see you"

Re: DC: One Year Later discussion

Renamed for basic discussion over all OYL books.

So, out of the five OYL books that were released on the first of March, I managed to obtain two: JSA and Outsiders.

JSA... Blech. The art put me off, and I couldn't get into the story. Won't be getting the next issue.

Outsiders... Slow start. But the art was good and the story is interesting. The world thinks the Outsiders are dead. I'll be trying the next issue.

Re: DC: One Year Later discussion

ProjectX2 said:
Outsiders... Slow start. But the art was good and the story is interesting. The world thinks the Outsiders are dead. I'll be trying the next issue.

Ah...Outsiders have become the A-Team. I'm loving OYL so far, and I've gotta agree with the concensus, Catwoman, pregnant -shudders- sounds like a bad fanfic.

Latest posts

Back