Hot Fuzz

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Steve GMan mentioned this in the Comic Book Movie thread and I can't believe I haven't heard about it. Its by the same team from Shaun of the Dead (Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost) and its a buddy cop movie. What more could you want? Its supposed to start filming in March. I can't ****ing wait.

Yeah, I can't wait, Shaun of the Dead was awesome. And like you said, what's better than good, old-fashioned buddy cop movie?

Too bad their old TV show "Spaced" is so hard to find on DVD, I'd get that in a minute.

Shaun of the Dead is hilarious. My dad even laughed at it.

Spaced is piss easy to get over here. Order it from play.com.

I remember when Shaun had just finished its cinematic tour and Simon Pegg explained that they wanted to do an action movie in the West Country. I assume "action movie" has become "buddy cop movie", but I still expect it to be as ridiculously trivial as Shaun. :D

Bass said:
I remember when Shaun had just finished its cinematic tour and Simon Pegg explained that they wanted to do an action movie in the West Country. I assume "action movie" has become "buddy cop movie", but I still expect it to be as ridiculously trivial as Shaun. :D

I think the idea they had for the Western movie was called "From Dusk Till Shaun." I don't know if they were just screwing around with the idea since it really hasn't really been mentioned in a while.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this ever since it was first announced after Shaun Of The Dead. The title alone is enough to make me giggle.

'No, what does exacerbate mean?'

Steve GMan said:
I think the idea they had for the Western movie was called "From Dusk Till Shaun." I don't know if they were just screwing around with the idea since it really hasn't really been mentioned in a while.

No, no, not Western - the West Country. As in Devonshire or what have you. Sam's accent in Lord of the Rings. That place. Old English Farmers and such.

In an action movie.

Bass said:
No, no, not Western - the West Country. As in Devonshire or what have you. Sam's accent in Lord of the Rings. That place. Old English Farmers and such.

In an action movie.

My cat's breath smells like catfood.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to this movie, it should be hilarious. I think everyone in it should be wearing Serpico shades and have handlebar mustaches, just to add authenticity. And they should get the Beastie Boys as extra's.

HFUKteaser.jpg

too cool for the school! go on youtube for a whole bunch of clips for this movie. its gonna rock so hard!!! The Bill meets Hard Boiled!

I love Shaun of the Dead and this looks great.

I just saw the trailer for this over the weekend.

This is gonna be great. Seriously. I laughed so hard at the trailer I almost pissed myself.

Latest posts

Back