Ultimate Replacements?

Taskmaster

Who is going to replace the Ultimates after they leave?
So far, I have 3 possibilities:
1. They build another small super-team, composed of Hawkeye, Falcon, ect.
2.They simply use a large army of rocketmen, generic supersoldiers
3. The goverment bags the whole idea
what do you think?

1 or 2

after all the money the government put into it, i doubt they would dump the idea. especially if they had a seperate team, that could cause everyone problems, they wouldn't leave themselves defensless

Probably some kind of program that has more control over its "soldiers", I smell brain-bombs, like in Weapon-X, or some other kind of persuasion.

Who said this was gonna happen ?

Anyway they have prob realised that more doesn't mean better. See how they got owned.

SeAcoW said:
Who said this was gonna happen ?

I was just about to say that. I don't think anyone will get replaced (aside from Widow of course). The real Ultimates will regroup and win. Fury will see that all his super troops got their asses handed to them and the govt will decide that it's not worth the money.

I think the Giant Men are going to get some kind of injury because of them growing past 60 feet, taking them all out of commission.

Korinthian said:
I think the Giant Men are going to get some kind of injury because of them growing past 60 feet, taking them all out of commission.

not to mention having evil super soldiers flying through them like bullets...yeah...that makes for a pretty bad day

Latest posts

Back