Ultimate Database

BAMJoe

Hi,
I am creating a database for all of my comics and I am having it include the title, writer, and artist (penciler) for each issue. I was wondering if there was a good site out there to get this information for Ultimate comics.
Thanks

Last edited:
BAMJoe said:
Hi,
I am creating a database for all of my comics and I am having it include the title, writer, and artist (penciler) for each issue. I was wondering if there was a good site out there to get this information for Ultimate comics.
Thanks
How are you creating the database?

With Microsoft Access. I am doing it for all of my comics and it is going to have Issue #, Writer, Artisit, Title, If I have it, Worth, and a picture. Since it is also covering almost ever DC comic, if you know of any sites for those, that would be a great help too. Thanks.

Last edited:
When I have a little more time, around mid-December, i'll be listing the details for ALL the Ultimate issues released in 2005 in the UC Awards Nomination thread.

So you'll be able to reference that, for more recent titles.

Last edited:
BAMJoe said:
With Microsoft Access. I am doing it for all of my comics and it is going to have Issue #, Writer, Artisit, Title, If I have it, Worth, and a picture. Since it is also covering almost ever DC comic, if you know of any sites for those, that would be a great help too. Thanks.
I must check for that. I'd like to keep track of what I have that way, too. :)

BAMJoe said:
Are you looking for something like this?
comicdb.jpg

I am also able to post the cover for each comic but I've been lazy in trying to scan my own issues or to search for cover online.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back