Avengers New Avengers Military issues

Lithium

Last edited:
That second one isn't even the New Avengers...:?

ProjectX2 said:
That second one isn't even the New Avengers...:?
well, it has some of the new avengers, thor, the FF, dardevil and others. The cover really doesnt give you any info.

Picked the second one up today at Hickam AFB in Hawaii. Far below the first one in quality. The first one was Bendis, the second was Jenkins, so go figure. I still appreciate the thought behind them both and thank Marvel for thinking of us.:)

Thiraknut said:
Picked the second one up today at Hickam AFB in Hawaii. Far below the first one in quality. The first one was Bendis, the second was Jenkins, so go figure. I still appreciate the thought behind them both and thank Marvel for thinking of us.:)

I think you are the first military personnel I've heard of having read these books. I bought the first one at a comic convention for $10.

UltimateE said:
I think you are the first military personnel I've heard of having read these books. I bought the first one at a comic convention for $10.

I probably am the only one who's read them! :D When the first one came out, the Exchange had over 100 copies for about four months. They were all free, and they couldn't give them away. So I took one every time I went in and gave them away to friends. I still have two or three laying around in my spare room. The second one though, I found only two. I took one and left the other for someone else to enjoy.

Just read the third one. It's written by Robert Kirkman and it has New Avengers and X-Men fighting Kang. Nothing special but worth a read if you happen to come across it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back