Drawn Together

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Does anybody else watch this show on Comedy Central? It is so freakin funny. Anybody who ever watched a cartoon will appect this show. It's like The Surreal Life. Numberous cartoon characters are thrown together in one house.

- A fat black and white Betty Boop (Tootsie)
- A very violent and scary Pikaku (Ling-Ling)
- A perveted pig (Spanky)
- A really dumb Superman (Captain Hero)
- A black mystery solver (Foxy Love)
- A sweet naive Disney princeness (Clare)
- A gay videogame character (Zander)
- A werid freaky saturday morning cartoon character (I don't remember name)

It's really funny. I've seen a crack out Speedy Gonalez, a Little Mermaid suck in those pop holders, a Wilma Filnstone that uses a worm as a tapoon. The episode I just watched had the board of education (an actual board) from the school house rock trying to hold the blacks down. Complete with chessy songs and dances. I suggest this show. But I warn you that it is very offense has the same class of South Park. But a 100 times funnier. I think the first season is on DVD for 20 bucks.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
Does anybody else watch this show on Comedy Central? It is so freakin funny. Anybody who ever watched a cartoon will appect this show. It's like The Surreal Life. Numberous cartoon characters are thrown together in one house.

- A fat black and white Betty Boop (Tootsie)
- A very violent and scary Pikaku (Ling-Ling)
- A perveted pig (Spanky)
- A really dumb Superman (Captain Hero)
- A black mystery solver (Foxy Love)
- A sweet naive Disney princeness (Clare)
- A gay videogame character (Zander)
- A werid freaky saturday morning cartoon character (I don't remember name)

It's really funny. I've seen a crack out Speedy Gonalez, a Little Mermaid suck in those pop holders, a Wilma Filnstone that uses a worm as a tapoon. The episode I just had had the board of education (an actual board) from the school house rock trying to hold the blacks down. Complete with chessy songs and dances. I suggest this show. But I warn you that it is very offense has the same class of South Park. But a 100 times funnier. I think the first season is on DVD for 20 bucks.
I love this show. The gay video game chracter is suppose to be Link and the weird freaky cartoon chracter is suppose to be sponge Bob, and you forgot to mention that the princess is a bigot. Besides that great way of describing the show. :D

Last edited:
I think a lot of people may be turned off by this show, because the commercials make it look absolutely terrible. (myself included) Some of the episodes miss the mark too. But it is a brilliant show, nonetheless. I'm going to rent Season One on DVD.

been watching hours of this thanks to the internet.

Captain hero in diary room saying "Who will help the superhero when he is in trouble? batman? no I don't think so. Get drunk at one cocktail party and do an impression of his parents been killed and suddenly he wont return your call"

then it shows his impression

:lol: best scene so far. (i'm on season 2)

Season 3 got suspended mid-season, and will finish this fall... It got suspended on a cliff-hanger...

*mumble-grumble*

Also: I want Season 2, AKA, the BEST season, on DVD right now, goddamnit

Latest posts

Back