Funny Ebay Links

ourchair

I have been told by many that Ebay is a source of good humorous hyperlinks. So I thought maybe we could start a thread about funny finds on the world's most famous Internet auction site.

Here's one about a pair of DKNY leather pants. Hilarious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8335653541&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/search%

I have not worn these leather pants for the following reasons:

I am not a member of Queen.
I do not like motorcycles.
I am not Rod Stewart.
I am not French.
I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.

These were not cheap leather pants. They are Donna Karan leather pants. They're for men. Brave men, I would think. Perhaps tattooed, pierced men. In fact, I'll go so far as to say you either have to be very tough, very gay, or very famous to wear these pants and get away with it.

Again, they're men's pants, but they'd probably look great on the right lady. Ladies can get away with leather pants much more often than men can. It's a sad fact that men who own leather pants will have to come to terms with.
That just made me wet myself. Hilarious.
They are size 34x34. I am no longer size 34x34, so even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants. These pants are destined for someone else. For reasons unknown - perhaps to keep my options open, in case I wanted to become a pirate - I have shuffled these unworn pants from house to house, closet to closet. Alas, it is now time to part ways so that I may use the extra room for any rhinestone-studded jeans I may purchase in the future.
Haha, I love this guy.

These pants are in excellent condition. They were never taken on pirate expeditions. They weren't worn onstage. They didn't straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley. They just hung there, sad and ignored, for a few presidencies.
Again, this guy amuse sme beyond belief.

Someone, somewhere, will look great in these pants. I'm hoping that someone is you, or that you can be suckered into buying them by a girl you're trying to bed.
Haha. If that happens, the girl is either in Queen, a biker, Rod Stewart, or French.

Please buy these leather pants.
Desperate, desperate man. But it worked.
Winning bid: US $102.50

Chihauhaus can be artists too!

Artist: Mochi, Born October 14, 2006 in Marin County, CA. - Following some of the greats as Warhol and Duchamp, this 1 Lb. Chihuahua puppy has created Urination Art also known as "piss art". This Oxidation Painting was created December 31, 2006. Each painting has his signature paw print on the bottom. No two paintings are alike, each one of a kind. Perfect for collectors of unusual and weird artwork. Each painting comes with a photo of Mochi and authentication certificate for framing the MASTERPEES! This artwork was created by Mochi peeing and then sitting on the paper to make the patterns and some extra dribbles for the added touch!

Lepracorn Tresures.

The story starts a few weeks ago when my good friend Golda was visiting family in Ireland.

All of a sudden she saw something twinkling in the corner of her eye....

Quickly she applied her spectacles and there to her amazement was a little green leprecorn, as she knew from her childhood she got hold of him quickly and said..

"lead me to her treasure" and this is where he took her.....

Don't you want to share my heart and soul? Please? PLEASE!?

The real heart of an honest hard working woman. No joke. Too often in life we meander through guessing at the thoughts, mide sets and intentions of others. I will for the winning bidder share via 3 weekly emails share my heat and soul.

You can find more of those here.

Let's buy a missile base.

20071010.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back