A New, and interesting Goblin Character...here me out....

Hellsbuttmonkey

What if there were other, secret Oz trials tested on people, maybe even before the Green Goblin was born?

Enter Phil Weston. A poor student, who unknowingly applied for drug trials at Oscorp, to get some extra cash. He was the first person to have a version of Oz in his body. The version used on him was very experimental, and instead of creating the beastial hulking goblin creature that Norman and Harry became, it created a Jeckyl and Hyde situation. A completely separate personality was born, a sociopathic, violent beast, based on the more primal and base instincts of Phil's mind. Phil's original, and more rational, normal mind was left totally intact, but now the two personalities warred for control of the body. Phil fled the country, fearing for what he may do if the monster within escaped. He headed to a temple in the Tibetian mountains where monks trained him to control the beast totally in his mind. Unfortunately while focussing on controlling his mind, the Oz had began to corrupt his body, tranforming him into a dark skinned goblinoid creature, more human than the Osborn-goblins, but still hideous. He later took his leave of the monks, who gave him a beautiful sword as a gift. He swathed himself in black robes, and stowed away on a cargo ship to the US. Phil Weston was gone, now there was only The Night Goblin, and Oscorp would pay......

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
What if there were other, secret Oz trials tested on people, maybe even before the Green Goblin was born?

Enter Phil Weston. A poor student, who unknowingly applied for drug trials at Oscorp, to get some extra cash. He was the first person to have a version of Oz in his body. The version used on him was very experimental, and instead of creating the beastial hulking goblin creature that Norman and Harry became, it created a Jeckyl and Hyde situation. A completely separate personality was born, a sociopathic, violent beast, based on the more primal and base instincts of Phil's mind. Phil's original, and more rational, normal mind was left totally intact, but now the two personalities warred for control of the body. Phil fled the country, fearing for what he may do if the monster within escaped. He headed to a temple in the Tibetian mountains where monks trained him to control the beast totally in his mind. Unfortunately while focussing on controlling his mind, the Oz had began to corrupt his body, tranforming him into a dark skinned goblinoid creature, more human than the Osborn-goblins, but still hideous. He later took his leave of the monks, who gave him a beautiful sword as a gift. He swathed himself in black robes, and stowed away on a cargo ship to the US. Phil Weston was gone, now there was only The Night Goblin, and Oscorp would pay......

Not a bad idea at all. Though I'd personally just like to see Ultimate Mr. Hyde as someone with split personalities and schizophrenia. They'd be completely human, but in the Hyde personality they'd have far-above-average strength due to his fanatical mind (the human body is capable of a lot more than it seems after all). He wouldn't be any Cap or Spider-Man, but he'd be far stronger than a normal human male. He shouldn't even do stupid crap like rob banks or any other hokey criminal behavior, just be a one-story (probably one-shot issue) villain who either Ultimate Spidey or DD comes across.

I'm the one who said failed expiramental Oz could be the stuff that blinds Matt Murdock and give him his abilities.

Hawkeye101 said:
I'm the one who said failed expiramental Oz could be the stuff that blinds Matt Murdock and give him his abilities.

Thats not a bad idea either, and would work better than radioactive waste doing it. Plus, since it would've had to happen at the very least before UDD&E takes place (thats if UDD didn't also lose his sight as a little boy, though he probably did) it would mean the OZ conspiracy is farther reaching (time-wise anyway) than we thought.

Hawkeye101 said:

You're not the only one. It's been speculate many times way before you got here.

We really don't know that much about OZ, do we?

Anyone else think SHIELD is working with the stuff?

Akilies said:
We really don't know that much about OZ, do we?

Anyone else think SHIELD is working with the stuff?

Well, considering it was being made for S.H.I.E.L.D.:roll:

Latest posts

Back