Motor City Comic Con 2005

E

Excelsior Club
Anybody going? Looks like I might actually get to go...

icemastertron said:
Didn't you say this was like "the worst con ever" or something?

I don't think so...I've never been to any con before so I have no idea.

The guest list is pretty crappy compared to other cons, but I am not going for the guests.

Actually, since I have no idea what to expect, I don't know why I'm going, other than to maybe find some deals on some TPBs I've been looking for.

icemastertron said:
"1 is the loneliest number that you'll ever knooooooow. 2 is just as bad as one...."

My wife and kids are coming with me.:D

This was pretty cool. Lots of stuff, and the place was pretty clean. I picked up a couple Heroclix (Ultimate Rhino & Ultimate Captain America), the New Avengers #10 variant, and the Fantastic Four/New Avengers teamup issue that (I think) was issued to the military personel.

I really, REALLY wanted to get the Ultimate Marvel Team-Up hardcover, but no one had it. :(

UltimateE said:
This was pretty cool. Lots of stuff, and the place was pretty clean. I picked up a couple Heroclix (Ultimate Rhino & Ultimate Captain America), the New Avengers #10 variant, and the Fantastic Four/New Avengers teamup issue that (I think) was issued to the military personel.

I really, REALLY wanted to get the Ultimate Marvel Team-Up hardcover, but no one had it. :(
Any pics taken?

Latest posts

Back