Green Lantern Corps: Recharge

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Got this today and loved it. :D Guy mooning Batman, a whole mess 'o new GLs, Kilowag, and something that is apparently eating GLs. This is so much better than the new Green Lantern series.

Who elso got it?

"Tell Guy he needs a shave"

Hehehe...

Book = The Awesome!

I like how the Guardians are becoming these separate higher powers... Like, they don't deal with the GLs, they just give orders....

I think Johns put it best when he said that getting an audience with them is like getting an audience with the Pope.

I'm planning to pick this up as a trade/HC.....taking it its good?Leads straight into a GLC ongoing by Gibbons after OYL.....strong enough to support an ongoing?

Johnny Bravo said:
I'm planning to pick this up as a trade/HC.....taking it its good?Leads straight into a GLC ongoing by Gibbons after OYL.....strong enough to support an ongoing?
Deffinatly strong enough to support an ongoing. Only thing I don't really like is the Rann Thangar war refrences, like the end of the Adam Strange mini, it feels more like a continuation than its own story.

Baxter said:
Deffinatly strong enough to support an ongoing. Only thing I don't really like is the Rann Thangar war refrences, like the end of the Adam Strange mini, it feels more like a continuation than its own story.

What?!

The war is moving to MOGO!!!

Freaking Mogo is back!!!! I was sooo happy, it almost made me pop. And anyways, they're the Guardians of the Universe, and of course they would have a giant interplanetary War on their minds.

Dr.Strangefate said:
What?!

The war is moving to MOGO!!!

Freaking Mogo is back!!!! I was sooo happy, it almost made me pop. And anyways, they're the Guardians of the Universe, and of course they would have a giant interplanetary War on their minds.
I know, but it would be nice to have this focus more on the rebuilding of the corp with the War in the background than for it to be a major plat point this early.

And semi-off topic, did you read GL/Aliens? They drop them off on Mogo at the end of Book 1. :twisted:

Mogo.jpg

One of Alan Moore's greatest contributions to the DC Universe.

Latest posts

Back