Ultimate Rahne?

I have trouble with idea's of how characters can be suitably ultimized. Anybody have an idea?

I got it: She becomes worshipped by druidic priests once her power manifests!! Right location too!!

Wow, I never actually noticed wolfsbane before, but I just looked at my copy of it and you're right!! Well, that definately isn't as good a storyline as my druidic thing. Damn!!

Was she actually named at the carnival?

It doesn't say Rahne, but it does say Wolfsbane, which pretty much confirms it. She's a sideshow performer at a circus and Storm get's really angry about it.

I don't think just Rahne/Wolfsbane's appearance in Cry Wolf necessarily rules out the possibility of a good storyline coming out from her. I mean compound managed to extrapolate a story idea out of Bishop and still worked it into his existing cameo from New Mutants.

It doesn't really rule out EVERYTHING, but having her mysteriously go from being a sideshow in a carnival to a Druid Priestess is a bit much.

Besides, that story would fit Black Tom faaaaaaar better in my opinion.

Caduceus said:
It doesn't really rule out EVERYTHING, but having her mysteriously go from being a sideshow in a carnival to a Druid Priestess is a bit much.

Besides, that story would fit Black Tom faaaaaaar better in my opinion.

But Black Tom Cassidy is an Irish arms dealer...you can't go from being a washed up IRA member to a Druid Priest or whatever...oh wait, isn't that what happened to Gerry Adams? ;)

DIrishB said:
But Black Tom Cassidy is an Irish arms dealer...you can't go from being a washed up IRA member to a Druid Priest or whatever...oh wait, isn't that what happened to Gerry Adams? ;)
Not unless Gerry Adams turned into Ian Paisley :D

Did anyone else notice that Wolfsbane was mentioned in New Mutants as well? Bush says that he doesn't want the wolf-girl. And her picture is up as well. She's the wone with the black choaker. Like a collar of a dog.

Yeah, she's pretty much a consistant cameo. Wolfsbane would be a really cool character to have come around, but, for now, we'll keep her out since we're already juggling around enough characters. Look at how many are in Magnetic North right now.

I hope they would keep her scottish though... Huh, maybe she could have a druid battle with black tom!! (She'd get her *** kicked!)

DIrishB said:
Nah, they should make her Canadian, so I can hate her as much as I do Captain France. ;)

Hopefully Captain France gets shot in Ultimates 2 sometime. Hopefully Rhane gets a good arc going in UXm soon.

DIrishB said:
Hopefully Captain France is killed by a mutated form of dysentary and gonnorhea...wasting a bullet on him is more than he deserves.

Ultimate Captain France #1
Written by someone funny like me
Pencils by someone who is cool like Hitch
"Who ate all the pies?"
Join Ultimate Captain France as he interrogates all the other Captains to see who are all the pies! But wait until he realises he's never existed and was just created by Loki to trick the Ultimates into capturing Thor! What's that pain Captain France is experiencing in his bowels? That's right! Loki made him eat all the pies! And the pies weren't properly cooked! Now look who just shat himself - Captain France!

ProjectX2 said:
Ultimate Captain France #1
Written by someone funny like me
Pencils by someone who is cool like Hitch
"Who ate all the pies?"
Join Ultimate Captain France as he interrogates all the other Captains to see who are all the pies! But wait until he realises he's never existed and was just created by Loki to trick the Ultimates into capturing Thor! What's that pain Captain France is experiencing in his bowels? That's right! Loki made him eat all the pies! And the pies weren't properly cooked! Now look who just shat himself - Captain France!
Oh god! So he ate people?! :panic:

:lol:

Latest posts

Back