British Comics

GMaster

Banned
Does anyone actually buy any of the English Panini comics? Either the Collectors Editions or the A4 reprints. They are good value for money, even though they don't have new issues, ones from a few months ago.
So far they have:
All the Collectors Editions contain 2 modern comics and 1 classic.
Astonashing Spider-Man CE
X-Men CE
Marvel Universe thingy (this contains four stories, they are usually old classic ones)
Fantastic Four Adventures CE
Wolverine and Deadpool CE
Batman: Legends CE (currently printing WarGames Act One and Batman: Year One)

Then they have the Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men A4 size comic, published one Ult. spidey and one Ult. X-Men a month.
And then ther eis Ult. Fantastic Four A4 size, which publishes 2 Ult. Fantastic Four comics.

The CE's are £2.40, and the A4's are about £1.80. Not bad prices.

Yeah, I get three of these. I get the Fantastic Four Adventures, which has just started, and it's an excellent read. In Issue #1, we get two recent stories and then we have a classic story. This is the first FF issue from 1961 written by Stan Lee.

The second one I get is Essential X-Men. Currently, the title is going through the issues before ReLoad in 2004. The next issue, out Thursday, includes the third part of Murder at the Mansion (New X-Men) and the issue Cannonball joins the X-Treme X-Men (X-Treme X-Men). Plus, there are two back-up stories from X-Men Unlimited.

The final one is Avengers United. This prints two 'recent' issues and a classic story. This issue we start Red Zone and also have a a classic story from when the X-Men/Avengers/DareDevil/Black Widow team up to stop Magneto.

roguefan said:
Yeah, I get three of these. I get the Fantastic Four Adventures, which has just started, and it's an excellent read. In Issue #1, we get two recent stories and then we have a classic story. This is the first FF issue from 1961 written by Stan Lee.

The second one I get is Essential X-Men. Currently, the title is going through the issues before ReLoad in 2004. The next issue, out Thursday, includes the third part of Murder at the Mansion (New X-Men) and the issue Cannonball joins the X-Treme X-Men (X-Treme X-Men). Plus, there are two back-up stories from X-Men Unlimited.

The final one is Avengers United. This prints two 'recent' issues and a classic story. This issue we start Red Zone and also have a a classic story from when the X-Men/Avengers/DareDevil/Black Widow team up to stop Magneto.
Oh yeah, forgot Avengers. Dunno why, I've got two issues of it. I picked up the first FF: Adventures, but meh, the recent issues seems a bit crappy. The first issue was funny, hehe.

Gave up on them a few years back,started getting stuff from the Direct Market.Good for getting people into comics where we don't have newsstands/ridiculous amounts of advertising everywhere.

Latest posts

Back