Spider-Man JJ Jameson's reaction to Spider-Man being in New Avengers

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Don't know if this has been brought up before but what do you think Jameson's reaction is going to be when it get announced that Spider-Man (the man he has wanted to destroy/expose for years) is now a member of the New Avengers (the new fraction of the worldwide celebrated Avengers)?

Spidey's newly enhanced powers of hypnotism and "influence" on the beloved Avenger's is treason on justice and all that is good.

He'll still trash him.

"Spidey joins Avengers only to destroy group from inside!" or some mess like that. But than he'll get trashed upon by the spidey fans, and he'll still be like "Im doing you imbosils a favor! Showing you that freak menace's true colors! You'll all see! Just wait!" or something like that. He wont change, and I wouldnt have it any other way. :D

icemastertron said:
He'll still trash him.

"Spidey joins Avengers only to destroy group from inside!" or some mess like that. But than he'll get trashed upon by the spidey fans, and he'll still be like "Im doing you imbosils a favor! Showing you that freak menace's true colors! You'll all see! Just wait!" or something like that. He wont change, and I wouldnt have it any other way. :D
After the libal suit brought against him, wich Spider-Man settled but was deffinatly going to win, you'd think JJ would back off of spider-bashing.

Baxter said:
After the libal suit brought against him, wich Spider-Man settled but was deffinatly going to win, you'd think JJ would back off of spider-bashing.
I know. :lol:

Nur, I know you dont read The Pulse. Headline? Another Spider-Man bashing. :wink:

Nurhachi said:
Elaborate?
I have said it in The Pulse #9 review.

JJ had either the choice to reveal the truth about Fury's Secret War, or something else. He ended up printing another of those "Spider-Man menace" headlines.

icemastertron said:
I have said it in The Pulse #9 review.

JJ had either the choice to reveal the truth about Fury's Secret War, or something else. He ended up printing another of those "Spider-Man menace" headlines.

Yeah well the secret war obviously came before MKSpidey so this happened before Jameson went Pro-Spidey

Nurhachi said:
Yeah well the secret war obviously came before MKSpidey so this happened before Jameson went Pro-Spidey
That's just one example. JJ will NEVER TRULY be pro-spidey. It's not in him.

"NEW" AVENGERS QUASH PRISON BREAK
SUSPECTED PERPETRATOR, SPIDER-MAN,
SIGHTED AT SCENE BATTLING HEROES.

That's exactly what the headline would be the next morning.

moonmaster said:
"NEW" AVENGERS QUASH PRISON BREAK
SUSPECTED PERPETRATOR, SPIDER-MAN,
SIGHTED AT SCENE BATTLING HEROES.

That's exactly what the headline would be the next morning.
Nice! That looks like something they would definetly put in!

SPIDER-MAN BATTLES "NEW" AVENGERS
MASKED MENACE TEAMS WITH "THE WRECKER"
TO TAKE ON NEW TEAM.

"SPIDER-MAN'S COOL BY ME!"
DAILY BUGLE PUBLISHER INEXPLICABLY
RELAXES STANCE ON LOCAL HERO.

"THE KID AIN'T THAT BAD! BESIDES, HE'S MY SO- ERRR, MY SOCK......SOCK EXAMINER, I MEAN.....UHHHH.....NO COMMENT!"

I don't know about you, but that headline just doesn't sound right to me.

moonmaster said:
"SPIDER-MAN'S COOL BY ME!"
DAILY BUGLE PUBLISHER INEXPLICABLY
RELAXES STANCE ON LOCAL HERO.

"THE KID AIN'T THAT BAD! BESIDES, HE'S MY SO- ERRR, MY SOCK......SOCK EXAMINER, I MEAN.....UHHHH.....NO COMMENT!"

I don't know about you, but that headline just doesn't sound right to me.
Fo' Shizzly Nizzly, Yo.

icemastertron said:
Fo' Shizzly Nizzly, Yo.

FER' SHIZZLE
DIZZLE BIZZLE MYSTIZZIBIZZLE STIZZLES
SPIZZLIN' IN IZLLEDIZZLE LANGUIZZLE.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP!?" -DIZZLE BIZZLE PUBLIZZLE J. JONAH JIZZLE

The first person to decode that headline correctly gets a muffin.

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
EXTRA EXTRA
SINCE MK SPIDER-MAN #12, JAMESON IS
PRO SPIDEY

You are correct. It's actually since MKSM #8...

Latest posts

Back