Subscrition Question

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I have a subscription to Ultimate Spider-man and Ultimate X-Men, and I want to know why I always get my issue a week late?

That's just the way it is. If you call marvel they say it's the post office's fault. You call the post office and they say it's marvel's fault.

You are lucky it is only a week. I would sometimes get an issue 2-3 weeks after it had been released in the stores. And a few times I had an issue 1 week early.

Goodwill gets his issues late a lot too.

This is why I don't subscibe. Plus, going to my LCS is just fun.

moonmaster said:
This is why I don't subscibe.

Same here; also because I don't trust the Postal Service morons not to destroy it.

UltimateE said:
Same here; also because I don't trust the Postal Service morons not to destroy it.
My second main reason why I dont do that, is that. My first is that I want my comics ON THE DAY, not way later. And my third is that if I suscribed, Marvel would have a field day with me, since I collect so much.

I thought most people who subscribed got their comics a day or two early, I was actually considering signing up, but after reading this thread I'm not going to. I'm with you guys, I don't trust the PO not to bend my issues in half, plus I want to read them as soon as possible, so having to wait up to an extra week or two after it came out doesn't appeal to me. To the comic shop it is then!

DIrishB said:
I thought most people who subscribed got their comics a day or two early, I was actually considering signing up, but after reading this thread I'm not going to. I'm with you guys, I don't trust the PO not to bend my issues in half, plus I want to read them as soon as possible, so having to wait up to an extra week or two after it came out doesn't appeal to me. To the comic shop it is then!

I got one bent in half before.

Latest posts

Back