what about Ultimate Toxin!!!

LOL!, thats quiet funny....Well anything is possible if you demand it!

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
the Toxin mini has been one of the best sybiote stories in ages...

:sure:

To each his own. It's decent, but nothing more.

The point or Ultimizing characters, according to Joe Q, is to tell stories in a more modern setting. I don't anticipate any recently new characters getting overhauls that way for a while - except maybe Xorn because he's a fan favorite that has been ruined.

Xorn wasn't ruined.

Xorn was sent to a gas chamber.

At least they gave him a cigarette.

Not in his mouth though...

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
just a thought...seeing as the Toxin mini has been one of the best sybiote stories in ages...
Well since theres no symbiotes in the ultimate universe, I dont think we can have toxin! Unless Dr.connors comes back and does something stupid like take Eddy Brock's blood and mix it with the carnage sample!

UltimateE said:
:sure:

To each his own. It's decent, but nothing more.

The point or Ultimizing characters, according to Joe Q, is to tell stories in a more modern setting. I don't anticipate any recently new characters getting overhauls that way for a while - except maybe Xorn because he's a fan favorite that has been ruined.
Agreed.

To put it in a nicer fashion, there's no such thing as bad characters just bad stories: So far Toxin to new a character to have been in enough stories yet for one to be able to determine what a "modern" and refined take on the character would be.

Johnny Bravo said:
I think Nur's gonna like the newbie :D

Yeah i think the Toxin series is great, but i dont think hes ready for an ultimization. He's not even settled in with 616 yet

I find Toxin to be an excellent title, maybe a little too kiddie for 16 and up audiences, thou there have been some cool scenes, but younger audiences mught like the messages floating around it.

Latest posts

Back