Ultimate Secret War

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I had an idea for an Ultimate Secret War. Now keep in mind I don't know all the specifics in the Ultimate Universe I base some things off of 616, so some things may be off.
What it was is that Apocalypse came up with a means of getting free (from where ever he is) and having mind control devices. He is able to implant one into Sinister (turning him white old school style) and since he doesn't appear on any surveillances. Sinister then is instructed to break out all the other inmates and bring them to Apocalypse,
Including:
Green Goblin (As Death) in command of: Dock Ock, Electro, Sandman, Rhino, and the Lizard
Magneto (As Plague), in command of various mutants
The Hulk (As War)
Dr. Doom (As Pestilence) who has come to power in Lavertia which is where Apocalypse is using as his head quarters
As they are getting the control devices implanted into them, Goblin wakes up and wants to know what's going on. Apocalypse tells him his plans for taking over New York City. He offers Osborn a glider as a gift for him to be his horseman of death. But Osborn takes the glider and goes to New York.
Mean while Peter and Aunt May are in the city for dinner when Goblin attacks. Aunt May becomes unconscious, and just before Peter and Osborn start their fight Apocalypse shows up and implants the device, just before leaving he looks at Parker and says, "Stay out of my way" and exist.
All this while Fury is ticked that all there high priority inmates escape. He figures who ever did this is planning something huge. So he is force to assemble the largest task force of super humans to face this oncoming threat. Featuring the Ultimates, the X-men, Fantastic Four, and Daredevil.
Fury goes to see Peter who is in his aunt's room as she is in a coma. Fury tells the kid that something big is coming and the world needs his help. Peter reluctantly joins. Fury doesn't want to cause a panic so he instructs the crew that this must remain a Secret War for the time being.

My Ideas kind of drifts off a bit after that.

Random said:
I had an idea for an Ultimate Secret War. Now keep in mind I don't know all the specifics in the Ultimate Universe I base some things off of 616, so some things may be off.
What it was is that Apocalypse came up with a means of getting free (from where ever he is) and having mind control devices. He is able to implant one into Sinister (turning him white old school style) and since he doesn't appear on any surveillances. Sinister then is instructed to break out all the other inmates and bring them to Apocalypse,
Including:
Green Goblin (As Death) in command of: Dock Ock, Electro, Sandman, Rhino, and the Lizard
Magneto (As Plague), in command of various mutants
The Hulk (As War)
Dr. Doom (As Pestilence) who has come to power in Lavertia which is where Apocalypse is using as his head quarters
As they are getting the control devices implanted into them, Goblin wakes up and wants to know what's going on. Apocalypse tells him his plans for taking over New York City. He offers Osborn a glider as a gift for him to be his horseman of death. But Osborn takes the glider and goes to New York.
Mean while Peter and Aunt May are in the city for dinner when Goblin attacks. Aunt May becomes unconscious, and just before Peter and Osborn start their fight Apocalypse shows up and implants the device, just before leaving he looks at Parker and says, "Stay out of my way" and exist.
All this while Fury is ticked that all there high priority inmates escape. He figures who ever did this is planning something huge. So he is force to assemble the largest task force of super humans to face this oncoming threat. Featuring the Ultimates, the X-men, Fantastic Four, and Daredevil.
Fury goes to see Peter who is in his aunt's room as she is in a coma. Fury tells the kid that something big is coming and the world needs his help. Peter reluctantly joins. Fury doesn't want to cause a panic so he instructs the crew that this must remain a Secret War for the time being.

My Ideas kind of drifts off a bit after that.
Love the Idea, welcome Random

Whoa... that was wierd. I remember doing this at four in the morning, I thought I posted it under Ultimate Apocalypse thread, but it wasn't there. So I thought I accidently didn't post it, and today I just found this again... and my ears are bleeding.

On topic, I don't think this will make a grerat comic, but I picture it more as, if they made an Ultimate Spider-man cartoon this would be a miniseries event

It's just my idea of how to have every super heroes against all the super villains in the ultimate universe.

Random said:
Whoa... that was wierd. I remember doing this at four in the morning, I thought I posted it under Ultimate Apocalypse thread, but it wasn't there. So I thought I accidently didn't post it, and today I just found this again... and my ears are bleeding.

You aren't crazy, don't worry. This was split off another thread - probably the Apocolypse one you mentioned. :wink:

Oh that god, I thought I was imaging that topic and a samurai mexican cat named El Gato de Silencio, *whew* glad I'm not insane.

I personally thought more of giving the heroes their greatest enemys: themselves. Now the long version theUXmen, FF and some of the ultimates and liberators
(if any survive ultimates2 #13 of course) (to be exactly I thought of banner,
abomination, cap, colonel, the lehnsherr kids,and henry pym and shizoid man [an atheist in hell] would be good) are thrown to hell were they meet themselves:
Reed a cold and logical scientist ,Sue a second Mengele, Johnny a pyromaniac
serial killer, Ben wholly consumed by envy, Logan a sado-masochistic toture expert , etc. Ok if wholly put through would give it the MAX but at least we could show that hell is really hell

Latest posts

Back