Ultimate Whirlwind

The Overlord

I think an Ultimate version of Whirlwind would make a good villain for an off beat story involving Cap and Wasp. Cap and Wasp on on some vacation time, when they are attacked by Whirlwind. Whirlwind is really David Cannon a mutant who can spin at super speed, he is obessed with the wasp and decides to "rescue" her from Captain America, who he sees as a flat scan thug. Whirlwind wears a trench coat filled with throwing knifes, that he throws while spinning.

I was hopeing for whirlwind to show up during the standalone defenders story. I do like your idea though.

I'm sorta unfamiliar with the character and only know him from the old Avengers game for SEGA. Was he a mutant in 616 and did he throw things or just have the razor blades on his wrists?

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was hopeing for whirlwind to show up during the standalone defenders story. I do like your idea though.

I'm sorta unfamiliar with the character and only know him from the old Avengers game for SEGA. Was he a mutant in 616 and did he throw things or just have the razor blades on his wrists?

Here you go:
http://www.geocities.com/marvel_villains/whirlwind/whirlwind.html

That link should give you a lot of info on Whirlwind. also he just had saw blades in 616 MU, I added the throwing knifes.

In the 616 universe, Whirlwind has become even more crazy, recently he hired a hooker, had her dress up like Wasp and then beat her up. Have Whirlwind keep that sick personality and have him lose the silly costume and he be a good Ultimate villain.

Edit: Whirlwind is a total creep he is a coward, a stalker, a backstabber. There is nothing nice to say about Whirlwind. It be funny if Whirlwind was once a member of the Brotherhood in UU, but got kicked out for being such a creep.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back