Metallica and Batman??????

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
Just downloaded a music video I never even new existed-anybody know The Unforgiven by Metallica?Well I was searching for Batman-Dead End and found "rare anime Batman Metallica video."Seriously.

Its made up of clips from the original animated tv series and moves from Year One onwards.Captures the character perfectly.Has anyone seen it,or can tell me how it came about?

I've have it. It's pretty decent. I all so have a few other ones you might be interseted in like
- Batman Beyond (Return Of The Joker) - The Union Underground - Turn Me One Mr.Deadman
- Teen Titans - Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
- X-men Evolution - Evenscence - Where Will You Go
- X-men Evolution - Tatu - All The Things She Said
- Justice League, X-men Evolution, Spider-Man, Batman Beyond - The Wallflowers - Hero

PM if you want any of them or look for them yourself.

Intriguing. So are these basically unlicensced videos created by dedicated fans?

Or are these regional promo videos made as filler for networks, between programs? :?

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I've have it. It's pretty decent. I all so have a few other ones you might be interseted in like
- Batman Beyond (Return Of The Joker) - The Union Underground - Turn Me One Mr.Deadman
- Teen Titans - Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
- X-men Evolution - Evenscence - Where Will You Go
- X-men Evolution - Tatu - All The Things She Said
- Justice League, X-men Evolution, Spider-Man, Batman Beyond - The Wallflowers - Hero

PM if you want any of them or look for them yourself.

Thanks i'll look for them.

compound said:
Intriguing. So are these basically unlicensced videos created by dedicated fans?

Or are these regional promo videos made as filler for networks, between programs? :?

These are unlicenseced videos created by fans. Their mosty done for anime. I have a bunch for the following
-Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT
-Inuyasha
-Trigun
-Final Fantasy
-Hellsing
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Teen Titans
-Family Guy
-X-men Evolution
-Batman
-Cowboy Bebop
-Invader Zim

I get them of a download thing called bearshare.

thee great one said:

These are unlicenseced videos created by fans. Their mosty done for anime. I have a bunch for the following
-Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT
-Inuyasha
-Trigun
-Final Fantasy
-Hellsing
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Teen Titans
-Family Guy
-X-men Evolution
-Batman
-Cowboy Bebop
-Invader Zim

I get them of a download thing called bearshare.

Thats the one I use too.Whats the Final Fantasy video?

Here a list of all the final fantasy videos I have...

FF9 - Iced Earth - Dark Saga
FF9 - Linkin Park - In The End
FFUnlimited - Linkin Park - Points Of Authority
FF6,7,8,9 - Carl Orff - O Fortuna
FF7,8 -Linkin Park - Papercut
FF7,8,9 - Disturbed - Fear
FF7,8,9,10 - Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away (My personal fave)
FF7,8,9,10,10-2,Advent Children - Linkin Park - Faint
FF8 - 3 Doors Down - Kryponite
FF8 - Korn - Make Me Bad
FF8,9 - Metallica - Enter Sandman
FF10 - Linkin Park - One Step Closer
FF10-2 - Evenscence - Whisper

There are a lot more too. If you wanted to know what FF is it's a video game.

I used to have most of those FF and DBZ ones a few years back. Lost 'em when I got a new computer and forgot about them. Might have to download again though.

Never saw the Metallica/Batman one before... That would probably be freakin' awesome.

When I was a fan of DBZ, I had like 20 of them.

compound said:

You're so cute when you act all Columbus like, fresh off the boat. Yes they are unlicensed. They do this all the time on the intarwub.

Anime and videogame-based music videos seem to be the most popular bunch of them all, probably because the ability to vidcap games on your desktop is pretty convenient and a lot of anime is bootlegged all over cyberspace to a point crazier than movies.

Latest posts

Back