Is Ultimate Lady Deathstrike Wolverine's wife?

Is ULDS Wolverine's wife?

• No with no relation at all

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No but they'll somehow be connected

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Yes, I think that they were husband and wife

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
In Vaughan's Q & A, both Goodwill and MWoF asked about the relationship of Lady DeathStriker and Wolverine. He answered leaning towards yes to mine and no to Goodwills.

Do you guys think Lady Deathstrike will be Wolverine's former wife?

I dont think she is his wife but what I want to know is how they are connected if at all. Maybe she was also some how connected to Weapon X. I cant wait to read this issue to see how it's connected.

If you think about Wolverine has sorta been a really boring character. All he does is go beserk and uses his claws. I'm kinda of sick of him, he's in every freaking book.

I've held this in long enough jtg, but now i think it's time to tell you what i really think. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ULTIMATE CENTRAL! Whenever someone thinks of an opinion, you shoot it down, and insult the person who came up with the idea. Please just keep your opinions on other members to yourself.

roguefan said:
I've held this in long enough jtg, but now i think it's time to tell you what i really think. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ULTIMATE CENTRAL! Whenever someone thinks of an opinion, you shoot it down, and insult the person who came up with the idea. Please just keep your opinions on other members to yourself.

It was a legitimate question, and the answer is no, because you can't edit a poll into an existing topic. Back to the poll...

I voted that she would be Wolverine's wife OR, this is something I came up with on my own, a replica of Wolverine's wife... It's simple, Weapon X killed off his wife, however, since he doesn't know they can toy with him by sending someone or something out there that is going to convince Wolverine that his wife is still around. That way, if there's going to be a cyborg, then it's all right. Who knows, though. I said yes.

Goodwill said:
I voted that she would be Wolverine's wife OR, this is something I came up with on my own, a replica of Wolverine's wife... It's simple, Weapon X killed off his wife, however, since he doesn't know they can toy with him by sending someone or something out there that is going to convince Wolverine that his wife is still around. That way, if there's going to be a cyborg, then it's all right. Who knows, though. I said yes.
Thats a veeeeeeeeeeery interesting idea.

roguefan said:

You actually get used to it and learn to love the guy...

But like E said, I wanted to see the official results through a poll.

*snickers* At any rate, I doubt they'll use her for Logan's wife. I'm standing by my theory that she's just another facet of Weapon X, and feels jealous because even though she's got the same enhancements and claws and healing power, it's always been about Logan to Weapon X.

Goodwill said:
I agree with Cad. That is very interesting, thinking about it. Nice one. :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
If this is some new biproduct of WeaponX I'm gonna be ticked. It should be Ultimate Deadpool
It would have been awesome if he was there. But we have Lady D, which is still good.

Oh yeah, I said yes on the poll.

Aaaaanyways...
I still would like (again-its just me) to see Lady D as a Cyborg. Yeah, I read about all the cybernetics adavances and all that jazz with S.H.I.E.L.D., but they're not the only ones that get to have 'em.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I have a big problem with the setting of this story too. Lady DeathStrike should be in Asia somewhere. On the cover she looks Japenese like her 616 counterpart so what the hell is she doing in Wendigo territory. ... :?
Why would she be in Asia somewhere? :?

Maybe where Logan strolls around, is where Lady D resides. Canada ain't Wendigo's territory ONLY.

Latest posts

Back