Countdown to Infinite Crisis (Spoilers)

iceman

HOLY CRAP!

Did anyone pick this up today? Everyone should have: it was a dollar for 80 pages! And all I can say was that it's the best single issue I've read since at least Ultimate X-men #41!

FREAKING AMAZING!

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T GET OVER THIS! I don't want to discuss spoilers though until someone else says they read it.

iceman said:
HOLY CRAP!

Did anyone pick this up today? Everyone should have: it was a dollar for 80 pages! And all I can say was that it's the best single issue I've read since at least Ultimate X-men #41!

FREAKING AMAZING!

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T GET OVER THIS! I don't want to discuss spoilers though until someone else says they read it.

I hate DC for what they just did to one of my favorite characters. Yes, I was a fan of his. If his third incarnation sucks I'm writting a letter to Geoff Johns. I'll call him a poopy head.

Still, good build-up for the minis. I'm still not too intrested in the Rann-Thangarr war, but it's gotten my looking forward to Day of Vengence, OMAC, and deffinatly Villians United. Between this, Seven Soilders, and House of M my pull list is going to be all minis.

Oh, I liked him well and fine. I just think that a good, memorable important death is more important than a rather meaningless life.

I think that sooooo much that has gone on in the DC Universe has led to this, and it's freaking amazing. Whoever choreographed all this stuff, all the focus on the Formely Known As JLA crew hinting at Identity Crisis and now this, and the nature of people finding out identities once there are too many JLA members or Metas is just brilliant.

DC is choreographing their entiiiiire universe. They're making comics like a game of chess, thinking 6 months ahead.

iceman said:
Oh, I liked him well and fine. I just think that a good, memorable important death is more important than a rather meaningless life.

I think that sooooo much that has gone on in the DC Universe has led to this, and it's freaking amazing. Whoever choreographed all this stuff, all the focus on the Formely Known As JLA crew hinting at Identity Crisis and now this, and the nature of people finding out identities once there are too many JLA members or Metas is just brilliant.

DC is choreographing their entiiiiire universe. They're making comics like a game of chess, thinking 6 months ahead.
6 months? Read this weeks wizard. They've been planing most of this for the last 2 years.

The entire story revolved around Blue Beetle investigating a group that knows the identitites of every hero on earth. In the end, he is captured and shot in the head by Maxwell Lord.

I have no idea who most of the people are, but damn I have to agree that this was a really good issue, I actually felt sad for the Blue Beetle. I wonder what that whole OMAC thing is.

René said:
I have no idea who most of the people are, but damn I have to agree that this was a really good issue, I actually felt sad for the Blue Beetle. I wonder what that whole OMAC thing is.
Well, it used to be a Byrne written and drawn mini about someone from the future doing god knows what now. I only know this little from the part 4 of 4 that I saw in my shops 50 cent box.

The current OMAC seems to be a beast of a project that both Batman and Checkmate have had thier hands in. Intresting to say the least.

As soon as i finished reading it i was stunned, i always liked Blue Bettle and for me it was a beautiful death, he actually show that he is a "first string" hero.
When Blue Bettle said that Booster may know the future or not and the pc explodes i got chills :roll:

I was poking around Millarworld when I had a thought. What if they've offed the good mr. Kord to mkae him the next Spector? I wouldn't be too happy, but atleast the character would still be around.

I think the whole Day of Vengeance will be about Specter finding a human host or something like that, i dont think Bettle should come back, it was a perfect death and it means a lot, he will always be remembered by that.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I think the whole Day of Vengeance will be about Specter finding a human host or something like that, i dont think Bettle should come back, it was a perfect death and it means a lot, he will always be remembered by that.
Maybe Detective Chimp will assume the Spectors Shroud!

Or Deadman! Merge DCs two passed on protagonists!

Nah.

There's alot of speculation that Kords body will be used for the OMAC project too, but I'm deffinatly not for that. It screams "have him regain his memories at the end and turn against his creators", and haven't we seen enough of that?

I always liked Hal lol excet for Parallax
I never liked Kyle that much, but with the Rebirth there will be much space for both of them lol
i want to see Kyle and Killowog in Rann/Thanagar war

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I always liked Hal lol excet for Parallax
I never liked Kyle that much, but with the Rebirth there will be much space for both of them lol
i want to see Kyle and Killowog in Rann/Thanagar war
Honestly, I'm more of a Guy Gardner fan than either of them.

I do want to see some more Killowog though. Get him and guy together, a nice buddy picture with intergalactic cops.

I read the issue over the weekend and all I have to say that is so much awesomeness in one comic. I am so pumped for Infinte Crisis. I'm going to get Villains United and the Omac Project in issue form. I probaly get Days Of Venegage and The Rhan/Thangar War in paperback if I decided to get them. The body they used for The Omac Project was the preacher guy from the "For Tomorrow" story arc in Superman. At the end of part 11 you see them working on him. I think the Infinte Crisis is going to be a war between human, superhumans, and rogues is a giant war.
Long Live Blue Beetle!

thee great one said:
I read the issue over the weekend and all I have to say that is so much awesomeness in one comic. I am so pumped for Infinte Crisis. I'm going to get Villains United and the Omac Project in issue form. I probaly get Days Of Venegage and The Rhan/Thangar War in paperback if I decided to get them. The body they used for The Omac Project was the preacher guy from the "For Tomorrow" story arc in Superman. At the end of part 11 you see them working on him. I think the Infinte Crisis is going to be a war between human, superhumans, and rogues is a giant war.
Long Live Blue Beetle!
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that Ted Kord will be the next Spector, with it getting a shift back to the spirit of Vengance instead of Redemption like it was when Hal was it's host. I hope I'm wrong.

And we need a new Blue Beetle. I want him to become a heavy hitter this time though, someone they've all got to take seriously.

Baxter said:
Heh, but Hal Jordan was always an ***. Just like Superman's a ****.

And Wonder Womans a whore.Nah I always liked Hal,cept4d Parallax thing.

And if anyones read DC's solicits4july,now theres a MUCH stronger contender for spectre....

Latest posts

Back