Online Previews

Perhaps E should just make a sticky thread for all the previews?

This is sweet. I can't wait to read the AoA books!

The art on the preview for the AoA One-shot, I think that penciler should do an AoA book. It's just what I think....

ProjectX2 said:
Perhaps E should just make a sticky thread for all the previews?
Well, maybe if those who come to this site thinks it's important news.

icemastertron said:
This is sweet. I can't wait to read the AoA books!

The art on the preview for the AoA One-shot, I think that penciler should do an AoA book. It's just what I think....
Yeah. I like the style too.

His art was cool. Colosuus was massive though... :roll:

And that's a good thing... :D

Goodwill said:
Bachalo's art was soo confusing... I didn't know what was what. What does Marvel see in that guy?

THANK YOU!!!! I had no idea what the hell goes on in this guys drawings.

The art was off. It took me a few viewings to understand what precisely was going on.

Just to let everyone know, www.popcultureshock.com has posted a few more previews with some rather interesting titles

Spider-man/Human Torch 2
Rogue 8 (Looks good for a change!)
Excalibur 10
Mary Jane: Homecoming 1
New Thunderbolts 6
Wolverine Soultaker 1
Plus the one I find the most exciting, a 7 pager of X-men: The End- Heroes and Martyrs.

The Astonishing X-men 8 preview is there as well but you lucky people should all have the book itself soon

Once again, I'm drooling like crazy over X-men The End. Seriously. It looks phenomenal.

A few new previes up at http://www.popcultureshock.com/

Marvel Team-up 6
Exiles 60 (YAY!!)
Black Panther 2
Wolverine 26 (Absolutely awesome cover)
Ultimates 2 4
Captain America 4
4 16
House of M 1 (Just the cover)

Some good stuff. Drooling over Exiles

Goodwill said:
That's not the House of M cover, that's the cover to one of the Excalibur issues...

Which is, in fact, the formal prelude to House of M and is officially part of the crossover. Which is why they're released it as "House of M part 1" at popcultureshock.

Latest posts

Back