Ultimates 2 #3 preview available at Mile High Comics

Ultxon

[IMGL]http://ultimatecentral.com/images/news-ults2no3.jpg[/IMGL] Mile High Comics has posted a preview of Ultimates 2 # 3 by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch. They had previously posted the entire issue, but took it down and instead just posted the first few pages.

Marvel's original solicitation reads as follows:

ULTIMATES 2 #3
Written by Mark Millar
Pencils & Cover by Bryan Hitch

The Trial of The Incredible Hulk! Is it all over for the scared scientist who harbors a monster within him? Guest-starring Matt Murdock!

February 9 :: 32 pages :: Marvel PSR :: $2.99

Read the preview at http://milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/ults3/cvrpage.html

Comics Continuum has also posted the first 5 pages of the issue at http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0501/19/marvelfirsts.htm

The milehigh link is still working for me. The Comics Continuum link will only be a 5 page prievew. Its all they ever post

That sounds suspiciously like effort. Plus, all my computer programs are in Danish at the moment and, since i don´t speak Danish, this makes little things like that quite difficult.

Am I the only one who finds the idea of posting an entire issue of the Ultimates online weeks ahead of its release completely ridiculous? Here we have one of Marvel's best monthly titles, which we all spend 3 bucks a month on, being released for free in large lengths on the internet. I don't know about you, but I prefer keeping all of the surprises quiet until the date of release itself.

Aeroth said:
Am I the only one who finds the idea of posting an entire issue of the Ultimates online weeks ahead of its release completely ridiculous? Here we have one of Marvel's best monthly titles, which we all spend 3 bucks a month on, being released for free in large lengths on the internet. I don't know about you, but I prefer keeping all of the surprises quiet until the date of release itself.

Yeah, those with a tight budget must really hate that :wink:

No, I completely agree with you, A. I only read Marvel Knights Spider-Man #11 before I had to stop myself from reading Ultimates2 #3, and even then I was mad for doing it. I'm kind of glad that they shortened it to four pages or else I might have peeked. In fact, I'm gonna take a break from reading online previews. They're really shortening the amount of completely new material I'm reading every Wednesday. :D

I need to see some proof of Ultimate goodness why I wait for the trade...

Ultimate Warrior said:
Yeah, those with a tight budget must really hate that :wink:

Well, it's why Marvel stopped updating their Dot Comics... Before I started collecting, I would just go there and read them every single time. That's how I really got into the Ultimate comics. I wouldn't have known they existed had it not been for Dot Comics.

Goodwill said:
Well, it's why Marvel stopped updating their Dot Comics... Before I started collecting, I would just go there and read them every single time. That's how I really got into the Ultimate comics. I wouldn't have known they existed had it not been for Dot Comics.

That story sounds very familiar.... Oh, right it's mine! :D
I started to read the Ultimate comics online too (even downloaded them when that was avaliable).

Aeroth said:

No, you aren't the only one.

I'm with you only that one... I just wish I had some self-restraints to stop me from reading them before they hit shelves. Do you think they make a patch for that or something?

very cool to see that the trial of the Hulk is taking place in the Daniel Patrick Moynihan courthouse, as he's one of my all-time favorite Irish-American politicians. One of my favorite all time quotes was uttered by this guy after the assassination of JFK:

"To be Irish is to know that in the end the world will break your heart..."

Little bit "feeling sorry for one's culture/geneology", but it definitly holds true in many a case.

Anyway, history lesson is opver, back to discussion of Ultimate Marvel!!!

Latest posts

Back