Spider-Man Bring back the spectacular spiderman

Well as none of you know I am addicted to anything and everything spiderman. I just finished watching both seasons of the spectacular spiderman. It was very interesting and I loved how all the episodes tied together. I you have seen it, the last episode at the end keeps you wondering. With me all I could think was… What!?! My question will probably never be answered because they did not make a third season to explain it. Who agrees with me? Who wants another season? And who likes the ultimate spiderman better? Please reply

Sent from my iPod touch using ComicBoard

I grew up with the 90s version so Im biased towards that...but I dont like the Ultimate Spiderman show,its too much for young kids

spidey said:
I grew up with the 90s version so Im biased towards that...but I dont like the Ultimate Spiderman show,its too much for young kids

Yea I agree with you that the ultimate spiderman is for younger kids. But some parts are funny but other then that if I was a 7 year old I would like it more. I still watch it but rarely and it's not as good as the spectacular spiderman or the 90's version

Sent from my iPod touch using ComicBoard

Latest posts

Back