Avengers All Continuity Errors From 616 Explained!

Yeah, that is the silliest thing... And when her character got screwed up, she was the one to blame? Sheesh, if I were Bendis I would rethink that a bit.

There is an ongoing joke at the Bendis board, whenever asks about a comic event or conflict - "Read it again knowing what you know about Wanda."

People were hitting him with a ton of questions about Scarlet Witch and how parts of her past conflict with what happened in Disassembled, and that was his standard answer.

I see no reason why it wouldn't apply here. :p

It seems Bendis has written himself into a corner then, huh?

Also, Wanda is showing up in Excalibur? What will her role be like in that title? Things are crazy enough as it is in that title...

Goodwill said:
It seems Bendis has written himself into a corner then, huh?

No - quite the opposite actually.

Nurhachi said:
Not really, now he can explain everything :p

Exactly. Some might see it as a cop-out, but I like it. It was well done and thorough.

I think it's a HUGE cop-out... For the ages, at that, too. It's stupid, really, to have this problem come up now and have it be a problem in the past, too, without everyone knowing... Dumb.

How is that genious? When did she have all that time to do the stuff she did and did she mess up all that stuff before she was even born? This doesn't make too much sense to me.

Goodwill said:
This doesn't make too much sense to me.

Read it again knowing what you know about Wanda.

:mrgreen:

i dont see it as a cop-out... it was a dumb idea but not a cop-out
And i wonder what will happen to Pietro now... the guy that most care about Wanda and he was reading when the crisis begin... yeah well i see that all heroes from avenger BUT him dont have a life them lol im just so mad

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
i dont see it as a cop-out... it was a dumb idea but not a cop-out
And i wonder what will happen to Pietro now... the guy that most care about Wanda and he was reading when the crisis begin... yeah well i see that all heroes from avenger BUT him dont have a life them lol im just so mad
If you really wanna know what happens to him, go read THE HOUSE OF M when it comes out in June. It's an 8 issue, bi-weekly mini that will involve the X-Men and Avengers both, dealing with Wanda. Quicksilver will have his part in it too, and well....ya gotta pick it up!

Latest posts

Back