Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman (#570-611) (spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
1233979071.jpg

Interview with Eaglesham here.

Looks like I'll be sticking with FF longer than I thought. I will give this team a try.

Re: Fantastic Four #571+ (Hickman/Eaglesham) Spoilers.

Interview with Eaglesham here.

Looks like I'll be sticking with FF longer than I thought. I will give this team a try.

Hickman?

As in Jonathan Hickman? Jonathan Hickman who wrote Nightly News and Pax Romana and is currently writing Secret Warriors? That Hickman?

SOLD!

Eaglesham not so much though. I've never been a fan of "beefy" Reed Richards w/ bulging muscles and veins. I've always thought of him as the "thin but fit like a runner or swimmer" build.

I don't know....sometimes regardless of who is writing, if the art isn't right---it can throw you out of the story.

I honestly hope they continue the over-the-top style of Fantastic Four that Millar has got me hooked on.

OMGWTF?! Hickman on Fantastic Four? IMSOTHERE!

I would buy anything Hickman writes just based on Nightly News.

That said, that art is very meh. I HATE when artists draw Reed Richards with huge muscles.

I would buy anything Hickman writes just based on Nightly News.

That said, that art is very meh. I HATE when artists draw Reed Richards with huge muscles.

And veiny.

Seriously, look at his forearms.

Veiny.

Those FF costumes are terrible. I can't believe they're keeping them.

I don't like them. I don't know what was wrong with the former ones.

Are they just too scared to assimilate the Ultimate costume designs cause those are great, and they're certainly not shy about using them in Marvel Adventures.

The costumes Hitch is currently using is awesome. Its a shame they can't just keep using those.

But I see where the artist is coming from and trying to do. He's trying to evoke that classic adventurer Fantastic Four look.

The costumes Hitch is currently using is awesome. Its a shame they can't just keep using those.

I thought they were the Hitch costumes.

Muscley Reed sucks

I always thought McNiven had depicted Reed perfectly in Civil War, seemed to have the body of an inshape 40 year old

also I don't think Reed should be able to grow facial hair

Last edited:

Those are the Hitch costumes, I think.

And they are terrible.

You can't really improve the original FF costumes, so I don't know why anybody tries. And Hitch's stupid lines and stuff he puts in every costume are just lame.

And Hitch's stupid lines and stuff he puts in every costume are just lame.

Really? Cause I love it when he adds steam lines to costumes, it gives the a lot more weight and makes it seem more like clothing rather than some fictional kind of tights

Really? Cause I love it when he adds steam lines to costumes, it gives the a lot more weight and makes it seem more like clothing rather than some fictional kind of tights
Yeap, yeap.

They're super-heroes, they wear super-hero costumes, not real clothes.

Those outfits don't look nearly as appealing as the originals.

And Joe knows fashion.

He use to get up hours before the Con, trying to figure out what T-shirt to wear.

He made us late everyday.

Latest posts

Back