Joss-tastic, Legen - wait for it.. - dary, awesomness! Dr Horrible!

Hellsbuttmonkey

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

http://doctorhorrible.net/

Over the WGA Strike, Joss Whedon got bored and starting developing a little web-show he called "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"

Whedon.

Barney.

Nathan Fillion.

It's the story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to." says Whedon.

"Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" will star Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible, Nathan Fillion as Captain Hammer, Felicia Day as Penny and a cast of dozens.

Oh dear lord. This could be the greatest creation ever.

Re: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

This looks great.

It's reminescent of Soon I Will Be Invincible, though.

The first episode is up at the site at the top of the thread.

But I am ****ed off, pissed off, in a ****ty mood and I want to swear... The video is only available inside the US.

BOLLOCKS!!!

I will find a way round it....

You could probably use a proxy server to give you a US IP, but I don't know the exact details of how to do this exactly.

Yeah, I have tried what they mention in the tinyURL link... doesn't help in the slightest... and every proxy I have tried to use doesn't seem to work either...

I thought it was pretty funny. And kind of sad, actually. I liked all three performers.

The beginning was a little slow, though.

Last edited:
Loved it.

I agree that Fillion was the best part of it, I love the fact that even though he is the superhero, he just seems to come off as a jerk.

"Balls."

it's been going up and down all day, I assume because of how many people are checking it out.

Latest posts

Back