Spider-Man New Venom mini-series.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
LITG:

Angel Medina has revealed at WizardWorld Texas that his next work is going to be a six issue Venom limited series, in a "Year One" style. Medina states that in the first proposal, Venom would only actually appear in issue 6, but it's now been rejigged so he first appears in issue 2.

He actually mentioned about this first to some fans at Wizard World Philly.

*Cue mole having venomgasm*

i like angel's non symbiote artwork, he draws one crazy *** goblin, i really liked his work on Sensational

this series was mentioned a long time ago there was even a piece of (thoroughly disgusting square jawed venom) preview art aswell

i might actually pass on this, what is the point of a venom year one story? was there any demand?

i like angel's non symbiote artwork, he draws one crazy *** goblin, i really liked his work on Sensational

this series was mentioned a long time ago there was even a piece of (thoroughly disgusting square jawed venom) preview art aswell

i might actually pass on this, what is the point of a venom year one story? was there any demand?

Yes.

The idea of having Venom appear only in the final issue might actually be interesting.

I wont get exited till they say if it's my Venom or the new venom that I hate.

I would rather read a Puma mini-series.

I'm so not kidding.

It would be written by Joe Casey.

I just like to say "Puma".

Do you guys say it like "POO-ma" or "PEW-ma"?

Latest posts

Back