Ghost Rider series discussion (Spoilers!)

Gemini

Jason Aaron of Scalped fame will be taking over both Wolverine and Ghost Rider in February 2008

he will be doing a four issue stint with artist Ron Garney after Marc Guggenheim finishes his story, starting with issue #62

and he is going to be the ongoing writer on Ghost Rider with a plot layed out for the next two years already with a new artist named Roland Boschi, replacing Dan Way and Texeira/Saltares on issue #20

the article can be found here: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=134916

and here is an image

Ghost-Rider20-FINAL.jpg

Re: Jason Aaron taking over on Ghost Rider and Wolverine Feb 2008

Jason Aaron!

:rockon:

Indeed. You all need to be reading his "Scalped".

Hell yeah, you KNOW I do!

"Prairie nigger" is the best racial slur I ever learned. And I owe it all to Jason Aaron.

Last edited:

i loved that issue of Wolverine he did before Guggenheim

did he do the Wolverine "Deathcry" annual aswell?

"Prairie nigger" is the best racial slur I ever learned. And I owe it all to Jason Aaron.

I know you do!

And I fell out my chair laughing when I first read that in his comic. You're gonna be hard pressed to find a better racial slur than that.

I know you do!

And I fell out my chair laughing when I first read that in his comic. You're gonna be hard pressed to find a better racial slur than that.
I keep wanting to come up with a better one, but I just can't.

Although one time, I was in Hong Kong and a Chinese news crew came up to me to do some kind of "man on the street" interview. They probably thought since I look pretty damn Chinese (for someone who's only a quarter Chinese) I must speak the language.

I raised my hands up to my shoulder level and waggled them while saying, "Sorry I don't speak dim sum."

Newsarama talks with soon to be Ghost Rider artist Roland Boschi.

Check out the pretty pictures.
RIDE.jpg
FIGHT.jpg

I think I may have to pick this up.

Seriously. Great title. I've been reading it since the first issue, and along with Wasteland are the only ongoing series I pick up monthly. Great stuff.

Of course, I think he owes it all to Custer.

Last edited:

is it johnny or the other ghost rider because i really enjoyed ennis' ghost rider.

danny? i thought there was a just johnny and barton.

Barton was Johnny's dad, unless your thinking of Vengeance but i'm not sure of his real name

Danny Ketch is related to Johnny somehow, and he became the new Ghost Rider throughout most of the 90's

Ghost Rider potentiallly not sucking??? What is this?

I really like that first scan.

How has this been? I wanted to pick it up because of Aaron....but I just can't bring myself to care about Ghost Rider enough read it.

But it was Aaron's quick stint on Black Panther: Secret Invasion that made me start read Black Panther now.

I am so down for his new Wolverine series coming.

I'm loving his Ghost Rider. Especially the first arc where he fights zombies on a haunted highway.

Last edited:

How has this been? I wanted to pick it up because of Aaron....but I just can't bring myself to care about Ghost Rider enough read it.

But it was Aaron's quick stint on Black Panther: Secret Invasion that made me start read Black Panther now.

I am so down for his new Wolverine series coming.

I really like it and I've never been a big Ghost Rider fan, plus one of his chapters is called "Faster Psycho Nurses! Kill! Kill! Kill!".

His run has been great and i really love how each religion has it's own spirit of Vengence.

I love the New Caretaker too.

Latest posts

Back