American Pie - Beta House

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Yep, yet another one. I've always been a fan of this series, so I'll be checking it out. Its dick and fart jokes, right up my alley. The last direct to DVD one was pretty funny (AP - The Naked Mile), and a definite step up from the dismal and boring AP - Band Camp. This one features the same cast as The Naked Mile, so I'm hoping the likeability and humor of those same characters translates. Here's the trailer...I laughed at several points:

American Pie - Beta House (trailer)

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed both Band Camp and Naked Mile. Of course, they're nothing compared to the original three, but they're entertaining. I guess this one's a direct sequel to Naked Mile. Regardless, I'll be picking it up, too.

I actually enjoyed both Band Camp and Naked Mile. Of course, they're nothing compared to the original three, but they're entertaining. I guess this one's a direct sequel to Naked Mile. Regardless, I'll be picking it up, too.

Yeah. I don't know, I hated Band Camp (unfortunately I bought it to watch it, so now I'm stuck with it). Naked Mile was a definite step up...characters were more likeable and charming, better acting, funnier all around. Chris McDonald (who plays the dad of the Stifler character in Naked Mile and Beta House) really stands out with his few lines of funny *** dialogue.

I know there's going to be some haters complaining about them cashing in on these, but honestly, out of the 5 released, I've only disliked Band Camp. I kind of like the fact that they've turned it into a direct to DVD series, and can look forward to a new one every year (as long as they compare to Naked Mile or this upcoming Beta House...the trailer looks good anyway).

What can I say? Overall, I'm a fan of the series, and not afraid to admit it.

Don't hijack the thread any more or I'll cover you in gravy and lock you in a room with Mole.

Can we do that anyway? please , my birthday is coming up in December and I would love to have my way with a gravy soaked Planet-man for it :p

On topic , I hate doing this I do. But in my opinion the American Pie films are the lowest form of comedy going are not even funny. The fact there is this many of them makes feel sick

Can we do that anyway? please , my birthday is coming up in December and I would love to have my way with a gravy soaked Planet-man for it :p

:lol:

On topic , I hate doing this I do. But in my opinion the American Pie films are the lowest form of comedy going are not even funny. The fact there is this many of them makes feel sick

???

You don't find gross out humor and sex jokes funny? I love 'em. Seriously, how the hell can you be high brow about this, but enjoy mayo straight from the jar and Spider-Man: Friend or Foe? It boggles the mind.

You don't find gross out humor and sex jokes funny?

I do , When they are funny , American pie films I just find to be horrible movies. It's like what a child thinks adult jokes should be . Sorry. But lets not get into a debate about it as you enjoy them good for you , i don't and just posted that to keep my message on topic

I do , When they are funny , American pie films I just find to be horrible movies. It's like what a child thinks adult jokes should be . Sorry. But lets not get into a debate about it as you enjoy them good for you , i don't and just posted that to keep my message on topic

No debating, just wondering about your opinion. I don't know, I understand where you're coming from, but for me they managed to successfully (for the most part) blend gross-out humor and charm.

Does your dislike of the movies have anything to do with that time you drank a pint with goat semen in it?

Does your dislike of the movies have anything to do with that time you drank a pint with goat semen in it?

No as that was quiet refreshing. Why have you never drank an American beer before? there's no difference in taste.:p

Technically, the beer is thicker over there, so I'd say Irish/English/Scottish brews are much closer.

Not much for drinking myself. I do the other thing like a pine-scented chimney, though.

But our beers/largers/bitters taste soooooo good. American beer is cool but not as nice.

Wait I thought you were Irish

But our beers/largers/bitters taste soooooo good. American beer is cool but not as nice.

I agree.

Wait I thought you were Irish

Only in geneology. I was born and bred in America, just had close ties to my extended family over there, visited a lot when I was younger, etc. And I was raised for half my life by my grandmother, who was born and raised in Londonderry. I'm as Irish as can be without actually being Irish. ;)

Only in geneology. I was born and bred in America, just had close ties to my extended family over there, visited a lot when I was younger, etc. And I was raised for half my life by my grandmother, who was born and raised in Londonderry. I'm as Irish as can be without actually being Irish. ;)

blah blah blah , I didn't ask for your life story :lol: joking , Ah that's cool

Latest posts

Back